Thursday, August 2, 2007

My First Post

Hello world!!!

Finally, I'm able to start what I've been planning to for a long time.
A friend of mine in one online discussion forum brought me to this,
so I should say thanks to him later. Anyway, I'll let him know and
the rest of the gang about this.

So what this blog all about? To be honest, I haven't made up my
mind yet. I could blog about anything under the sun or maybe
anything under the moon. Dear me, I'm losing my senses now.
Maybe, journal of my life in Hong Kong or something. Argh! we'll
get to this issue later.

Anyway, since this is my first post, I would like to thank you for
taking time to read this, and I do apologize if you find this
nonsense . I do.

That's it. Nothing special.

Hello to my PHK friends, especially to Kristine :)

9 comments:

Boy Tisoy said...

I thought I did a good job!!! :)
haha hak!!

Anonymous said...

testing comment.
boy! cute mo naman!!! :)

Anonymous said...

hi gah! congrats on your first post..im still trying to figure out how to start mine..well im just dropping by,see you around..

TONYCHEL said...

Hi BoyTisoy,

Congrats on your new blog!!
The hardest part is to get started.

Finally, you made it. Not bad. I like the template you used, as it blends perfectly on your classic pic. :)

cheers!

The Mommy Bride said...

hi soytee! nice blog... update this one often ha? i'm sure it will be fun to read

Neilski said...

nice blog boystisoy... talagang love mo ung picture mo na yan ha.. sa phk yan ung avatar mo... share mo dito ung bolitas mo ha.. hehehe... sabi ni boytisoy hello to all phkfriends daw... lalo na kay tintin, hangang friends nalang ba talaga??... nway...
goodluck boytisoy...

lagi ko titignan tong blog mo update mo sana...

tnx..

mr. pogi

Anonymous said...

hi boytisoy,

Naunahan mo na ako dito. Galing.
Unang post pa lang yan, pero dami
mo na agad followers. Ang lakas ng dating (lalu na yung pic :) )

haha! tunay asteeg

regards,
MIke

Boy Tisoy said...

talagang ganyan buhay MikerG.
Parang life. Una unahan lang yan!!

Thanks for dropping by.

D E T T E said...

hi ya! thought of swingin' by ur page. what can i say? am amaze with people who can write well. cool and well done, soytee! u know the first time i read ur blog i knew it you have the IT! 'dating' or arrive "ika nga"! not all people can write good and with substance like you (like i do...hehe...kiddin'). it's innate! writin is a passion! when one has the drive it makes it even easier to write one's thoughts and ideas. well,yeah it takes creativity and skills at that. man! you have it! keep it up. do write more blogs, k. ttyl! - best, dette