Thursday, March 6, 2008

Macdo na naman!!!!



Today, wala na naman po akong maiisip na lugar where to have my lunch. I've been starving to death this morning when I came to work late. Not usual of course.

Then finally, I decided to go back to my favorite (all time talaga!!!) macDonald's. If only they give awards, I'll be the recipient. Forget the awards. Me hang over pa nga ako ng Sexiest Man Alive
(not x-men ha!)

There's a long queue, and I'm sweating like a basketball player, and my stomach is revolutionizing inside (hehehe...what tha??) thought I could never make it to the counter.

My phone rang.

OK. Yes boss. I'll be there in half hour.'

Cheeew! I paid my meal. Went to sit near the front door.
The burger taste like beef. As I'm about to take my last big bite.
I heard someone called me.

It was one of my chickie checkwa collegue and I had a crush on her.
She came to sit in front of me and smiled. She asked me....Why you're eating alone?

haaai...I almost choked.















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ako nga din, default ko palagi McDo. hehe.

kissasianshow.com said...

Kissasian

kissasian said...

Here i Will Provided All Dramas Pleas visit this website
kissasian

kissasiansclub said...

https://kissasians.club/

Kissasian said...

Asian Dramas, Watch Drama Asian Free Online Release In Korean Drama, Taiwanese, Hong Kong, Thailand and Chinese Dramas Eng sub on Kissasain.

myasiantv said...

https://myasiantvx.com/